error: resource drawable/icon (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:drawable/icon) not found.

I’m working on Windows with QT6.6.1, as recommended by QGroundcontrol.

I’m currently facing difficulties while compiling my Android application and I would greatly appreciate your expertise in resolving this issue. Here’s the error message I’m encountering:

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':processDebugResources'.
> A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.res.LinkApplicationAndroidResourcesTask$TaskAction
   > Android resource linking failed
     D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:61: error: resource drawable/icon (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:drawable/icon) not found.
    D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:61: error: resource xml/network_security_config (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:xml/network_security_config) not found.
     D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:100: error: resource xml/device_filter (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:xml/device_filter) not found.
     D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:103: error: resource xml/device_filter (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:xml/device_filter) not found.
     D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:106: error: resource xml/device_filter (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:xml/device_filter) not found.
     D:\CustomQGC\qgroundcontrol\build\Android_Qt_6_6_1_Clang_x86-Debug\android-build\build\intermediates\packaged_manifests\debug\AndroidManifest.xml:118: error: resource drawable/splashscreen (aka org.mavlink.qgroundcontrol:drawable/splashscreen) not found.
     error: failed processing manifest.
* Try:
> Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace.
> Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
> Run with --scan to get full insights.
> Get more help at https://help.gradle.org.
Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 9.0.
You can use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings and determine if they come from your own scripts or plugins.
For more on this, please refer to https://docs.gradle.org/8.3/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings in the Gradle documentation.
26 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 25 up-to-date
BUILD FAILED in 10s

I’ve already attempted several solutions, including:

• Changing resource paths.
  • Renaming resources.

If you’ve encountered a similar error before or have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue, I would be immensely grateful for your assistance.

Thank you in advance for your help!