Hi guys, not sure if it’s right channel, if not please let me know where to ask
I made custom hardware based on FMUv4. It’s working fine, first it was working with MS5611 baro and everything was fine. Now I made second revision with DPS310 baro and have issues with it.
What has been done so far:
- Make sure hardware is working - I’ve soldered test wires and connected baro chip to arduino - it can read sensor no problems
- Check signals - attached logic analyzer, theres data on every line - screenshots attached
- Change rc.board_sensors to start DPS310 instead of MS5611
- Change verbosity level to debug
- Tried to start it manually with dps310 -s start command
No matter what I do, there’s “no instance started (no device on bus?)” message. Any ideas where to look?
DPS310 is connected to the same pins as MS5611 in that schematic: Schematics/PIXRACER-V1-R15.pdf at master · ArduPilot/Schematics · GitHub
Logic analyzer graphic view:
Time [s],Packet ID,MOSI,MISO