Classical gazebo simulation not running in px4

I am trying to run the classical gazebo simulation by running

git clone https://github.com/PX4/PX4-Autopilot.git -- recursive
cd PX4-Autopilot
cd Tools/setup/ubuntu.sh
make clean
make distclean
make px4_sitl gazebo

but it seems to give the same problem again and again no matter how may times I re-clone the repo or upgrade the files.
At first I thought it to be a problem in my ros setup as it ran flawlessly in someone else’s device whose ros was setup completely but it didn’t run even after ros setup.

this is the error

[259/917] Performing build step for 'libmicroxrceddsclient_project'
-- libmicroxrceddsclient_project build command succeeded.  See also /home/rahul/catkin_ws/src/PX4-Autopilot/build/px4_sitl_default/src/modules/uxrce_dds_client/src/libmicroxrceddsclient_project-stamp/libmicroxrceddsclient_project-build-*.log
ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed.
make: *** [Makefile:232: px4_sitl] Error 1

help:))
Thanks in advance

With latest main it would be: make px4_sitl gazebo-classic_iris

And for this error, have a look at the mentioned logfile.

Well I uploaded the wrong error… i mean that was not an error, it was just a message.
the error that I wanted to post was:

FAILED: external/Stamp/sitl_gazebo-classic/sitl_gazebo-classic-configure 
cd /home/rahul/catkin_ws/src/PX4-Autopilot/build/px4_sitl_default/build_gazebo-classic && /usr/bin/cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr/local -DSEND_ODOMETRY_DATA=ON -DGENERATE_ROS_MODELS=ON -GNinja /home/rahul/catkin_ws/src/PX4-Autopilot/Tools/simulation/gazebo-classic/sitl_gazebo-classic && /usr/bin/cmake -E touch /home/rahul/catkin_ws/src/PX4-Autopilot/build/px4_sitl_default/external/Stamp/sitl_gazebo-classic/sitl_gazebo-classic-configure

This also shows the same error… and as I mentioned, it ran in my friend’s device so I think th issue is something else

That’s odd indeed. Not sure what it could be.