Basic Hookup connection Holybro PX4, PMu7, and blehli32 ESC's

Title sort of explains it all.

I’m coming from the world of Betaflight/Cleanflight/inav, and now I’ve moved up to the Px4 after getting my ham license and FAA drone test passed. (yay!) I mostly intend t fly for fun, I have no commercial intentions… because I’m not gonna lie, my video editing skills are just a hot mess :wink: I just like to fly, and live in a good wide open area free of restrictions…

Is there a precise wireout diagram for the Holybro PX4/PMu7 when using Blheli32 esc’s? I have some Nidici (And luminier) 30 or 40 amp ones kicking around, all in good condition…

Obviously, hooking up the motor/ESC is self explanatory… 3 wires form motor to ESC, 2 esc wires to the PMU board… and then the signal/ground wire from the ESC… also goes the PMU, or the signal only…?

Where do I hook those up on the board… Do I have to hook them up on the Board (PMU7) or can they go right into a connector to goes into the PX4?

Does the ground of the ESC signal/Ground need to be grounded to… (what exactly?) and I get that M1-2-3-4 obviously corresponds with the right motors, etc…

Also when connected right, what cable from the PMU out… (not the Power out) to the PX4… … What input port?

Also does the PX4 allow beheli32 passthru flashing thru their app thru the board (Like we can do with a Betaflight F4 flight controller) (I’m on windows, fear not, and all my drivers are very good) and I’ll be using mission planner…

And fear not, I’m not afraid of re-pinning, or soldering, or whatever many connectors, I understand how bus, and voltage, and I2c, CAN, Spi, and all that fun, and other stuff works, after 5+ years of drones. :slight_smile:

Thanks for much for helping a gal out.
Yenaf

Cheers!