Altitude control in offboard mode

Hi.
I hope to have a fixed-wing aircraft maintain a constant altitude and speed in offboard mode and I’d like to have them perform the yaw rate command I set.
So through the mavlink message SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED, can I set a constant value at altitude(SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.z) and speed(SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.vx), the value I want at (SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.yaw_rate) and ignore the other command values through TYPEMASK?

https://mavlink.io/en/messages/common.html#SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED

Thank you.

So through the mavlink message SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED, can I set a constant value at altitude(SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.z) and speed(SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.vx), the value I want at (SET_POSITION_TARGET_LOCAL_NED.yaw_rate) and ignore the other command values through TYPEMASK?

@JaeHunJeong This is not supported.

You can have a look at the “combinations” of the supported setpoint type masks for fixedwing vehicles in offboard mode: Redirecting to latest version of document (main)

Thank you for your answers.
I read the combinations of fixed-wing offboard mode. If I want to transmit a yaw rate command to Pixhawk, can I do it through SET_ATTITUDE_TARGET.body_yaw_rate? Also If I want to keep the altitude constant, should I send the the altitude command(SET_ATTITUDE_TARGET.body_pitch_rate) seprately?
Thank you.

If I want to transmit a yaw rate command to Pixhawk, can I do it through SET_ATTITUDE_TARGET.body_yaw_rate? Also If I want to keep the altitude constant, should I send the the altitude command(SET_ATTITUDE_TARGET.body_pitch_rate) seprately?

@JaeHunJeong altitude can be controlled through body_pitch_rate only when roll angle is zero. Given that the fixedwing attitude controller assumes that you are doing a coordinated turn, yaw_rate is coupled with roll and therefore you cannot control altitude through body_pitch_rate, but you need to control the full flight dynamics in order to achieve altitude control through attitude setpoints

If you want to control the altitude, I suggest using position setpoints

Thank you so much.
I’ll try the method you suggested.