Webinar on the PX4 roadmap for 2019 will be hosted by Auterion on January 24th.
REGISTER HERE: https://hub.auterion.com/px4_roadmap_webinar
Join the webinar to learn about the technical roadmap of PX4 and participate in the live Q&A session with the project maintainers.
- Lorenz Meier, creator and co-maintainer of PX4
- Daniel Agar, co-maintainer of PX4
Please post in this thread if you have specific questions related to:
- Future architecture of PX4
- New functionality introduced into PX4 on the mission computer running Linux
- Future of obstacle avoidance
- The next generation flight control hardware and standards
- The integration of new payload and sensors
- 3D mission planning
- Integration with modern bus architectures like UAVCAN
- and other PX4 architecture related questions