Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
+14086380968,567710856# US (San Jose)
+16468769923,567710856# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
Meeting ID: 567 710 856
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/aetSYKbiMF
- Discussion around the high-level pinout
These are the high-level notes from the call on the 25th:
- DF40 connector is good, but more ground pins required
- Analog inputs: How many will still be available?
- What is the power management on the baseboard? More Feedback / block diagrams needed.
- Payload connector - in addition to what is depicted in the document, these changes were proposed:
- Time sync
- 4-6A power
- Redundant power
- 4-6 undefined pins / GPIO
- Hot disconnect pin
- MIPI CSI
- Document flow: Where will block diagrams and/or schematics available? -> Block diagrams are here now, schematics to follow once pinout is more settled.