Failing to Arm

Hey everyone, this is my first post. I’m having some issues with my new pixhawk. I built a custom CF chassis and am using a Pixhawk with BLHeli 30A ESCs. The issue I’ve been experiencing are arming issues. I had roughly 5 sucessful flights before upgrading the formware on the board. Afterward, and after full calibration, the standard arming procedure doesn’t arm the ESCs. With all safety checks enabled, I’m able to arm the motors when in guided mode, but not with my DX6. I have tried everything I could think of, from adjusting max/min pwm limits, to reversing channels and reflashing pixhawk as well as resetting my transmitter, and nothing works. After 2 full days without any kind of breakthrough, I decided to install the PX4 flight stack, and I was able to arm the motors, so it seems to be an issue with the firmware my board is running. I’m completely stumped on what to do, and if anyone could help me, that would be great. Thanks in advance.

This might sound silly, but it could be the SD card. What firmware version were you using?