I have encountered 2 mid-air crashes on last Thursday & Sunday. In both cases, the log file (at least according to my understanding) ends abruptly.
I couldn’t find any hardfault logs on the sdcard, but I also doubt both cases were battery disconnect or something like that (I can’t rule that out completely, but I’m pretty sure it isn’t the case)
I would appreciate any help on figuring out what happened, or at least what should I do in order to provide more information if those crashes happen again.
- Flight log #1 (Thursday): https://review.px4.io/plot_app?log=cacc99f6-5d04-4742-a5f6-f18c79e7c2d0
- Flight log #2 (Sunday): https://review.px4.io/plot_app?log=0861c9ed-2f5a-476f-97b8-7f97653b2dc2
Some information on the configuration:
- I am running v1.8.2 on Pixhawk4 with a slight modification in mb102xx (just changed the BUS_ID)
- I was running using EKF2_HGT_MODE=2, and I increased the LOCAL_POSITION_NED mavlink rate to 200
- I doubt those changes are the root cause, but just mentioning them.
I wasn’t able to find anything suspicious in the logs, appreciate your help.