Xplain 10 and 1.5.1rc1

I am having problems using X-Plain 10 and release candidate 1.5.1rc1 HIL simulation. I Am using Qgroundcontrol v3.0.2 but it looks like Xplain is not receiving control commands. Simulation works if I downgrade to stable release 1.4.4.
Have I missed something in the changelog?

Bedst Regards
Johannes Friis

As I mentioned in another thread, I have the same problem.

Does anybody have a solution to this problem?

I have the same issues on v1.5.1rc3 and filed a bug report.

Found the solution! qGCS didn’t understand the updated mavlink messages. Updated qGCS to the latest daily build and it works just fine.

I can confirm that it works using QGC daily.

I’m having some estimator issues though, it would seem that yaw is badly tracked. Moreover, it would seem that hilstar is aggressively tuned since while following a mission it makes really sharp turns and eventually looses too much altitude and crashes.

I’m using 1.5.2 now with QGC daily and X-Plane 10. It starts ok while following a mission but eventually orientation estimate is quite bad and airplane looses control trying to compensate for bad orientation.
I tried with EKF2 and LPE, the latter since a bit better however it suffers from the same problem. I’m wondering if this could be due to X-Plane or is a problem with the estimation itself. Anyone else has this problem?