Using Mavros(.launch) Bring information of Crazyflie2.0 to Terminal

====My development environment====

1. Ubuntu 14.04
  2. QGC 3.1.0 v
  3. Crazyflie 2.0 (Uploaded Px4 firmware)
    4.CrazyRadio PA
    5.ros-indigo, mavros-extra.
    ================================

Question ]

I would like to use “mavros” to output the sensor value or data of Crazyflie to the terminal. However, “CrazyRadio PA” does not support serial connections (CrazyRadio PA uses
a proprietary protocol called “CRTP”). So I have to use the ‘mavros.launch’ form, and I’m having trouble with fcu_url, gcs_url configuration . Is there a solution?

The PX4 implementation allows communicating via Mavlink over CRTP. See the end of http://dev.px4.io/hardware-crazyflie2.html#wireless for information on how to do this. Then mavros can be connected as if there was an fcu on local port 14550

1 Like

@dennisss

Thank you for your help!. So I’ve tried many, but I still have difficulties with url configuration. I’ll show you my specific situation through image upload. The image is the xml source of mavros.launch.

p.s i use cfbridge

have a nice day denniss!

I haven’t used mavros in a while, but I’m pretty sure you don’t need the gcs_url argument as that is usually for when you are using qgroundcontrol as well (so get rid of that line). The fcu_url should be udp based, so something like <arg name="fcu_url" default="udp://:14550@:14555" /> should work. That would specify to listen on local 14550 for messages and send outbound messages to 14555.

Oh, I got it! I understand your reply.
Now, I will apply that to my project.
Thanks @dennisss!