[solved]No Heartbeat packets received

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if you guys can help me to fix this problem. I am trying to connect the Pixracer 1.4 through UART(Radio) but I just received the message: No Heartbeat packets received. I also tried though Wifi.

I also attached some images to help explain. I posted before some questions but it was on Mac environment, now I am trying on Windows environment. I also tried different Ground controls station.

Please have a look on the images and the log at the end.

[D] at …\src\QGCApplication.cc:259 - “Settings location “C:/Users/ronil/AppData/Roaming/QGroundControl.org/QGroundControl.ini” Is writable?: true”
[D] at …\src\QGCLoggingCategory.cc:99 - “Filter rules “qt.network.ssl.warning=false\n*Log.debug=false\nLinkManagerLog.debug=true\nMultiVehicleManagerLog.debug=true\n””
[E] at :0 - “serialnmea: No known GPS device found. Specify the COM port via QT_NMEA_SERIAL_PORT.”
[D] at …\src\Vehicle\MAVLinkLogManager.cc:359 - “MAVLink logs directory: “C:/Users/ronil/Documents/QGroundControl/Logs””
[D] at …\src\QtLocationPlugin\QGCMapEngine.cpp:215 - “Map Cache in: “C:/Users/ronil/AppData/Local/cache/QGCMapCache300” / “qgcMapCache.db””
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/ScreenTools/ScreenTools.qml:117 - “0.049479166666666664”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/FlightDisplay/GuidedActionsController.qml:130 - “_activeVehicle(0) _vehicleArmed(0) guidedModeSupported(0) _vehicleFlying(0) _vehicleInRTLMode(0) pauseVehicleSupported(0) _vehiclePaused(0) _flightMode()”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/FlightDisplay/GuidedActionsController.qml:130 - “_activeVehicle(0) _vehicleArmed(0) guidedModeSupported(0) _vehicleFlying(0) _vehicleInRTLMode(0) pauseVehicleSupported(0) _vehiclePaused(0) _flightMode()”
[D] at qrc:///qml/QGroundControl/Controls/SliderSwitch.qml:74 - “24.5 38”
[D] at …\src\comm\MAVLinkProtocol.cc:413 - “Orphaned log file count 0”
[D] at …\src\comm\LinkManager.cc:461 - “New auto-connect UDP port added”
[D] at …\src\comm\LinkManager.cc:515 - "Waiting for next autoconnect pass “\\.\COM3"”
[D] at …\src\comm\LinkManager.cc:558 - "New auto-connect port added: “SiK Radio on COM3 (AutoConnect)” “\\.\COM3"”
[!] at :0 - “QWindowsNativeFileDialogBase::shellItem: SHCreateItemFromParsingName(file:///c/Users/ronil/Documents/QGroundControl/Logs)) failed (An attempt was made to reference a token that does not exist.)”
[!] at :0 - “QWindowsNativeFileDialogBase::shellItem: SHCreateItemFromParsingName(file:///c/Users/ronil/Documents/QGroundControl/Logs)) failed ()”

try to reverce the tx with rx cables

Yes it worked. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi There,

Can you please explain what did you mean by reverse the tx with rx cables?
I’m facing the same problem. While connecting with 433 MHz telemetry module to my apm 2.8, I get the same error “no heartbeat packets received”. Please help.