I use PX4 in pixhawk1.
My RC controller can arm and disarm the PX4, but can't make rotor rotate.
Test Results: (may help you to locate where my problem is)
0. nsh> px4io start. I start px4io to use RC, otherwise RC can't be used.
1.I use nsh ' pwm test -p 1000 -a ' to make ESC know I'm starting. Then use ' pwm test -p 1200 -a ' or' pwm test -p 2000 -a ' to make rotor spin. It Spins! But, with RC controller, it makes no spin.
2. APM can successfully works on my pixhawk1.It means rotor, esc , pixhawk works. But it with PX4 does not work.
3. My pixhawk1 has 2 mb flash. Both px4_fmu-v2 and v3 were tried.
4. After arming, RC controller Can't make it spin. but give pwm test, it spins.Use RC no spins.
5. PX4io status shows change with RC controller changing. (in the line of 8 raw R/C inputs) But
controls 0: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
controls 1: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
controls 2: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
controls 3: 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
6. RC calibration finished. Makes no difference.
7.Rotor can spins by using nsh> pwm test -p 1400 -a, so it means no error in ESC and rotor.
I have no idea what the problem is. It cost me days on this issue. I really need a support.
Best Appreciation for your help!