Radio calibration without RC Transmitter

Hi everyone, I am new in pixhawk, maybe this is a very stupid question to you all, But I am stuck here for quite some time. I am using the pixhawk 2.4.8. During the initial setup, I have successfully calibrated Accelerometer and Compass along with GPS module. Now for radio calibration. I don’t have an RC transmitter. I am communicating with my pixhawk through Telemetry. But I don’t know how to calibrate radio without RC transmitter. I have seen so many videos and in manual, they are calibrating radio through RC transmitter only. I have read somewhere that if I put 1 COM_IN_RC, then I can control my pixhawk without RC Transmitter, But I didn’t find such mode of operation in mission planner. So is there any solution to it, where I can calibrate radio without RC transmitter. Please help me out, I am in serious trouble now. Thank you in advance.

If using px4 firmware you are better off using QGroundControl as your GCS.
If you’re using ArduPilot (usually loaded by Missionplanner), it’s better to ask questions at discuss.ardupilot.org

I am using px4 firmware, and also tried radio calibration in QGroundControl GCS, faced the similar situation. Kindly tell me what is the procedure of radio calibration using telemetry control, not using RC transmitter in QGroundControl. I really need your help.

[quote=“Arindam_Singha, post:1, topic:10413”]
I have read somewhere that if I put 1 COM_IN_RC, then I can control my pixhawk without RC Transmitter, But I didn’t find such mode of operation in mission planner
[/quote] suggests you’re using Missionplanner. Which would be fine, just different.
For px4 set COM_RC_IN_MODE to 1.