PX4 & OneShot125

Hello ensemble,
the multirotor is ready to run again. This time ESCs calibration sounds more correct, but I still miss a programmer (have one on order by the way).
Is now master upgraded with OneShot125 support? Otherwise which firmware?
How do I set it correctly?
How is progressing ESCs programming through Pixracer?
Thanks!
Ric

Iā€™m not sure how Daniel accomplished this, but he posted a link to a binary for PixRacer here: https://github.com/PX4/Firmware/pull/6616#issuecomment-282513087

Itā€™s not in master: latest version of PR is #6678
AFAIK, there is nobody (openly) working on a capability to program ESCs through Pixracer.

Donā€™t forget that youā€™re really a test pilot flying this code. An FMU hang will result in ā€œundefinedā€ behavior :slight_smile:

Iā€™m not able to get the file in the link to work. Firmware flash fails (I saved it as *.bin).
I donā€™t have any build tool installed to compile PX4 right now. Any chance to have it as beta to test in QGCS?
Iā€™m actually more interested in the attitude lock than OneShot125.
Otherwise I will fly it with master as is (no acro).

I reflashed master (1.6.0dev) and now seems OneShot125 is working properly. I guess now it was really the previous ESCs that had problems.
Tested in flight and flew in stabilized, position hold and rtl very well. It seemed to drift less, but that is probably due to my hostile GPS location.

Hi Did you just set these parameters above? Or change some other setting? My oneshot doesnā€™t work just set these parameters.

Closing as stale