Webinar on the PX4 roadmap for 2019 will be hosted by Auterion on January 24th.
REGISTER HERE: https://hub.auterion.com/px4_roadmap_webinar
Join the webinar to learn about the technical roadmap of PX4 and participate in the live Q&A session with the project maintainers.
* Lorenz Meier, creator and co-maintainer of PX4
* Daniel Agar, co-maintainer of PX4
Please post in this thread if you have specific questions related to:
* Future architecture of PX4
* New functionality introduced into PX4 on the mission computer running Linux
* Future of obstacle avoidance
* The next generation flight control hardware and standards
* The integration of new payload and sensors
* 3D mission planning
* Integration with modern bus architectures like UAVCAN
* and other PX4 architecture related questions