On our last Dronecode coordination call on November 6th, 2018, we discussed the ever-increasing call problems with timezones, since we are a highly distributed team.
- Daylight saving changes are not uniform across time zones
- We don't have a majority in a single timezone
- Using 1 timezone and stick with that, be uniform across all calls
The following are proposed timezones from our coordination call, please vote for whichever works best for you, please post proposals as a comment below, we will update the poll.
- Pacific Time Zone (PST)
- Central European Time Zone (CET)
- Other (Please add comment below)
Votes are public.