Pixracer Feedback Thread

Quick question - you mentioned a DXe. Any reason why this would not work on a DX6i? Iā€™m trying to get a Spektrum SPM4648 to connect with the PixRacer and canā€™t get QGroundControl to recognize the receiver.

hello :slight_smile:Looking if anyone here can explain me how to wire an Analog Air speed sensor to pixracer.

thanks
jc

hi, trying to connect on telem2 Minimosd micro configured with MWOSD. Applying all SR2 datas described in the Wiki, I still get a No Data! What can I do? Thanks, Chris

Good day,
recently i received the Pixracer r15, but ive found the issue that i cannot set any channel in qgroundcontrol and also mission planner.
Iā€™ve wire the cable in rc port in this way: first 5v pin to power receiver, the 5th pin to negative of receiver and the 2nd pin to signal. After this ive binded receiver and radio commander, but without success.
Can you advice me just in case a new cable or where i can buy a new pixracer board.
Regards

I am wiring up a PixRacer V 1.0 using a FlySky FS-iA10B or FS-iA6B receiver.

The wiring diagram for the PixRacer shows receiver input as PPM at 3.3V.

I do not have any receivers with 3.3V output.

Is the PixRacer input 5V tolerant or do I need to use a level shifter (which requires 5V and 3.3V supplies) ?

Ten extra points to anyone who can point me to wiring up a FlySky FS-iA10B or FS-iA6B :wink:

Thanks

I have used all sorts of PPM receivers and never checked that voltage. I assume 5v is just fine, or at least 5v tolerant as you said.

The RC input on a PixRacer is a 74LVC2G86 which is rated for max 5.5V input.

1 Like

Thanks for the input. Now I need to find the correct connectorā€¦

Hi, I donā€™t know if this is the correct place for this question:

Iā€™m a newbie trying to wire my pixracer. It connects just fine to Qgroundcontrol and other components that use ppm connectors, but I cannot move my servo motors. I attached the servos directly to the PWM output pins. Do I have to power the PWM output pins from a separate source from the main power supply?

I would like to use one battery for this project, so if I need to send power to the PWM pins, do I need to use one of the six PWM ports to send power into the V+ rail?

Iā€™m a complete newbie to the FC/drone community so any help is appreciated!

Good day, you can power your servos from a different power sourceā€¦ pixracer donā€™t provide power from the pwm pins, so you need to power your servos with an 5v ubec

Note: updated pixracer doc is here: mRo Pixracer | PX4 User Guide

Archiving as stale