Join the Dronecode community at InterDrone 2018

The Dronecode Project and member companies will showcase the latest state-of-art drone technologies at InterDrone, while we are getting ready for the show we wanted to take a moment to share the news with our community. Here’s a snapshot of everything Dronecode @ InterDrone 2018:

On the Expo Floor
Find the Dronecode Booth at Booth 822, where NXP, Auterion, Airlango, AirMap will showcase their latest solutions.

We are also running a fun “Dronecode Passport” program sponsored by Dronecode member UVify, where attendees can enter a raffle to win a Uvify drone by collecting stamps from visiting all the Dronecode members on the exhibit floor.

At the Conference
Sept 6, 11:15 am - 12:15 pm
Industry panel “Dronecode - leader of open innovation in drone technologies”

Sept 6, 2:15 am - 3:15 pm
Develop with Dronecode platform

Sept 6, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Make open-source drone technologies work for the enterprise

On the Stage
Sept 5, 5:30 pm Keynote by Chris Anderson, CEO of 3DR.

Sept 6, 10:20 am Keynote by Greg McNeal, Co-founder of AirMap.

Sept 6, 1:45 pm Keynote by Lorenz Meier, Co-founder of Auterion.

After-Hour
Sept 6, 8:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Dronecode Community Appreciation Night
We are hosting a Community Appreciation Night at Guy Fieri’s El Burro Borracho inside the Rio. Join the Dronecode community, speakers, developers, members, and friends in celebrating our recent progress. Free event with limited availability, make sure you RSVP now!

Free Expo Ticket Coupon
You can still use “DRONECODEEXPO” to receive a complimentary EXPO PLUS ticket to InterDrone.

For more information visit our blog

3 Likes

There will be any live streaming or video recording of the speeches ?

We are not going to live stream/record the sessions; when we are back from the show, we will try to post the slides on a post-show report.

We are also planning on going to other shows with panels/classes/keynotes, let us know if there’s any topic you would like us to focus, we want to make sure we are bringing relevant content closer to the community

The slides of the presentation would be great!

I would love to hear more about some practical implementation of the ‘offboard mode’, with particular attention on the indoor navigation. If possibile, of course.

Thanks for spreading the knowledge, anyway

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @tiralonghipol awesome videos btw (saw them posted on Slack), we will keep this in mind for our next tutorial.

Thank you so much @rroche !
To me, you and @LorenzMeier are a huge inspiration, I really hope I can meet you someday
Meanwhile, I will try my best to keep other uavs safe :wink:

1 Like

So sad I could not attend… Any videos will be appreciated.