Is there anybody here managing to autonomously fly Crazyflie 2.0 (cf) indoor? I have spent more than a week to do that but fail to take it off correctly (take off the ground and hovering). Below are what I have done so far:
1. Installing PX4 onto cf: done
2. Setting up and utilizing cfbridge to communicate with cf: done
3. Run the ROS: done (double check by the diagnostics message)
4. Run vrpn to obtain mocap data (from Optitrack system): done. (I have adjusted the firmware so that I can get the local position information in ROS)
5: Writing application to
- switch to offboard mode: done (double check by QGroundControl)
- arm the drone: done (4 motors spin)
- set the target ned position: done (double check by QGroundControl).
My takeoff function simply obtains the drone's current x, y positions and set z = 0.2m. When executing the application, the drone lifted up only 1 or 2 cm off the ground and arbitrarily move (left, right, forward, backward but not up).
@dennisss: It looks like you are the guy that I should ask