How to integrate OpenCv in px4 stack directly using opencv libraries

Hi all,
I want to use Opencv in px4 stack so how to use opencv in px4 without having a serial number of snapdragon flight to install ROS and related dependencies.

Your suggestions are appreciated Thank you.

Regards
Vinod

OpenCV is an independent set of library that has nothing to do with ROS. Theoriacally It can be compiled and run on any operating system like Android, or iOS.

When you talk about px4 stack, there is Nuttx version and linux version. Not sure which one you talking about.
In theory OpenCV does can be ported to run on Nuttx, assuming you have enough powerful processor. But i guess lot of porting work will need to be done in advance.

If you are talking about Linux version of PX4 than things will be much simpler as download and install.

I am talking about Linux px4 but to download the things I don’t have serial number of snapdragon flight board. Anyway if any ways are there to do with Linux px4 please suggest me.

Regards
Vinod

If you are bond to snapdragon board i think there is very little you can do .

If you have other choices like Rasberry Pi then you should have many options.

Ya I want information for both snapdragon flight board and raspberry pi. Can you just suggest me.

Regards
Vinod

YOu may start with reading this doc

I need the steps to add libraries of opencv to Linux px4 stack of snapdragon flight board . So please suggest me.

Regards
Vinod