EKF2 Replay with ulog

When will this be available? I am getting some weird yaw readings and want to see what is causing this.

The mag readings seem pretty stable so I believe there is something else causing this.

It should be available in master now
https://dev.px4.io/advanced-replay.html

To limit dropouts I want to only log what is absolutely necessary for replay. Are these the minimum topics needed?

/* for estimator replay (need to be at full rate) */
add_topic("sensor_combined");
add_topic("vehicle_gps_position");
add_topic("vehicle_land_detected");

hrmm. Getting this error when trying to build posix_stil_default. Do I need to update px4?

[100%] Building CXX object src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir/apps.cpp.o
/home/brandon/code/sensor_px4/src/platforms/posix/main.cpp:58:22: fatal error: px4muorb.h: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir/build.make:62: recipe for target ‘src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir///platforms/posix/main.cpp.o’ failed
make[3]: *** [src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir///platforms/posix/main.cpp.o] Error 1
make[3]: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs…
CMakeFiles/Makefile2:7718: recipe for target ‘src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir/all’ failed
make[2]: *** [src/firmware/posix/CMakeFiles/px4.dir/all] Error 2
Makefile:160: recipe for target ‘all’ failed
make[1]: *** [all] Error 2
Makefile:160: recipe for target ‘posix_sitl_default’ failed
make: *** [posix_sitl_default] Error 2

Does the external magnetometer need to be mounted on the same plane of the copter? There is about a 7degree difference in pitch from the board and external mag. Would that cause yaw issues similiar to what I’m seeing?