Dynamically change a mission

Hello everyone,

Does anybody know if it is possible to modify a mission with QGroundControl while it is running? I mean, adding or removing new way points, changing the speed or the altitude, for example.

Thank you very much for your answers.

Regards
Juan.

You can change a mission while it’s flying, however, you need to upload the whole mission each time you change sometihing.

Do you mean, for example, that I can have two predetermine missions, upload and launch one and, meanwhile the drone is flying autonomously running the first mission, I can upload the other mission and run it? And the first mission will be cancelled?

Thank you

The first one is cancelled when the second one has finished uploading, as far as I know. You could test it in SITL.

@JHeredia Have you been able to accomplish this? I have similar situation, where I would like to dynamically re-route the flight with a new mission. Posted here PX4 how to dynamically reroute flight while in flight? then noticed your post here. Appreciate any update you can share if you were successful doing this and how you achieved.

I just replied to your post on the topic.