Does Pixracer1.4 (v1.7.3 Stable Release) support Dshot600, Oneshot42 or OneShot125?

Hi guys, I am wondering if the Pixracer support Dshot600, Oneshot42 or OneShot125?

I do not know much about esc motor protocol so I have been watching some videos on the youtube as you can see on links below and I also google the question Pixracer support Dshot but I did not find a clear answer so I was wondering if you guys can help me to clarify this question. It seems it support Oneshot but I am not sure how to test.

I did run some commands (PWM) through the Mavlink Console on the QGroundControl and I got some response on the motors but they did not work properly. I realised that I may be using the wrong command (PWM) so I though that may exist some sort of Dshot or Oneshot command but I don’t know.

I also found this note below on the documentation but I am not sure how to test
Note that in OneShot mode, the PWM range [1000, 2000] is automatically mapped to [125, 250

ESC MOTOR PROTOCOLS - PART 1
ESC MOTOR PROTOCOLS - PART 2

Hardware:
Radio Turnigy TGY-i6S
Speed controller Racerstar RS20Ax4 V2
Lipo Baterry Multistar 4S 5200mAh - AU $31.17
4x Emax MT2213-935KV 2212 Brushless Motor
3DR Radio Telemetry Kit
Pixracer 1.4

Thanks in advance guys and regards.

hi, i also have similar probelm with pixeraxer and oneshot125 escs. did you figure out your probem eventually?

Good day, just try to set the esc frequency to 500 hz and just run the calibration