About the Pixhawk category

Welcome to the Pixhawk category, here you can find Pixhawk related news and content, feel free to post issues, feedback, cool stories and news related to Pixhawk.

The Pixhawk team is constantly looking for content on our discussion boards, help them find your post by using this category.

3 Likes

Hola me podrian indicar los pasos para poner en funcionamiento mi controles antes de activar el boto
ón rojo de seguridad, creo que debo mover las palancas mi RC pero no lo tengo muy claro, desde ya muchas gracias.

I have posted a new category around built in OSD for Pixhawk and I have done this 2 times and submitted but I do not see my post showing up.

Hello!

I am an aerospace engineer from Stuttgart. I recently developed a piece of software for my work at the university and I thought, it might be interesting to some of you out here as well.
It is a data visualisation and management tool for Pixhawk log files (.ulg). You can create a database for your logs with all the information about them. It is possible to synchronise multiple logs on GPS time, apply filters and visualise them in 2D or 3D plots.
You can find more information on GitHub under the name AnalyserX.
I hope you’ll find it useful!

All the best,

Vaidas

2 Likes